The Mercury fleet of drivers are very important to us and are the highest paid in our industry – this means our clients receive consistent levels of service supported by enthusiastic and professional drivers who care.
Mercury professional fleet of drivers are fully trained before commencement on the road.
All drivers are police cleared, uniformed and carry Mercury ID badges.
Our drivers are monitored and educated keeping up to date with OH&S policy and procedures and client specific requirements.
Mercury has the most versatile fleet on the road available 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Pushbikes (B): The fastest, greenest and most economical delivery within the Perth CBD and surrounding suburbs. Improve your environmental footprint! Mercury currently offers the largest pushbike fleet in the Perth CBD. Your jobs in and around the CBD area will be delivered even quicker.
- Motorbikes (B): Ideal for small envelopes and documents, easy parking ensuring a quick delivery solution.
- Hatch Back Cars (C): For deliveries under 100 kgs or any item which fits in a hatch back. A versatile vehicle for efficient and quick parking.
- One Tonne Vans (HFK/HK): Enclosed vehicles with capacity to take up to 60 archives boxes
- One Tonne Flat tops / Full Racks (HFK/FK): Flat tops can take up to two pallets and six metre lengths (rack weight is a maximum of 100 kgs)
- Taxi Trucks: Offering a large truck fleet ranging from 2 tonne flat top trucks up to 24 tonne semi-trailers. All trucks come with gates and ties with all drivers offering equipment to suit your OHS requirements. Mercury also has access to specialized trucks such as tail lift and hiab vehicles.